As a professional Curtain Maker I can help you choose your fabrics, offer advice on how to measure up, quote very reasonable prices, make you beautiful curtains or Roman Blinds and offer a 28 day after care service.
Your fabrics are ordered on receipt of payment. Turnaround is usually up to 4 weeks, it depends on the complexity of your order.
Please complete our enquiry form for a Free Quote Enquiry Form
For help choosing Curtain Headers click Curtain Headers & Trims
Making up Curtains, Prices from £10.00 per width
- Standard/Blackout Lined
- Tab Topped
- Tie Tops
- 3" or 1" Pencil Pleat
- Eyelets (see below)
- Handmade Triple/Pinch/Goblet Headers
- Standard Tiebacks from £7.50
- Gathered Tiebacks
- Adding Trims
- fabric covered buttons
- Curtain weights
A complementary fabric added to the top or bottom of your curtains...
- Internal diameter 36 mm,external diameter 57 mm
- Can be used on poles up to 28 mm diameter
- Can be used on all weight fabrics from voile up to thick heavyweight
- Snap fix eyelets
- Long spikes inside the rings grip the fabric for a strong hold
- Easy removable for cleaning
- These rings are used on their own, fixed directly onto the fabric
- Buckram tape is used to stiffen the header if tape is not used.
You may supply your own fabric or arrange for the fabric shop to post it direct to me.
Hayley Grace Sanders